Last night I had bunko at my house and we had a Luau.
It was a lot of fun. I love anything social anyway
and the girls in the group are awesome!!
My house can barely hold all these people!
This is what we had for dessert. You can get them
at Costco. They were so good! It is sorbet ice cream
served out of the shell, or peel of fruit. It went along
great with the theme!
Dinner Time...
7 comments:
So cute! I'll have to use that theme when I host Bunco! I love it. Did you provide the lei's? Awesome, you're so creative!
I just looked on my calendar and I'm busy Thursday, but I could do Friday. Are you free then?
Mary Ann, bunco was a blast last night! I know everyone had fun, you are such a great hostess! Thanks for the fun night and the cute purse! See you next week!
MaryAnn! It's Jaime Szoke from SJ. How the heck are you?? You have such beautiful girls!! And bunco, don't ya love it. But we don't get that serious here. Heck we can't even get half the girls to show up at all, let alone on time! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Glad I found ya!
It looks like so much fun! It was great to see Allie Payne, wish that I could have been there but maybe sometime in the near future I can make it to one. Cant wait to see you!
Looks fun, I will have to copy the idea when I get back to Enid, b/c we have Bunco groups there. I can barely make out anyone in the picture's, who is in the Bunco group?? Well hope you had a great weekend. We went to Six Flags on Sat. and to Horse races on Fro. night it was ALOT of fun. But I forgot my camera so there are no pictures. Well i will chat with ya later.
Hey Maryann, I don't have any preference for Friday - we could still go to the mall and just play on the toys, ride the carousel, eat lunch. Or we could go to Makuto's Island (I don't know if thats how it is spelled). Whatever you think, I'll do whatever! Email me at thebetheas@cox.net.
Hi Maryann!
Your projects are CUTE!
Now will you please give me the 411 on what Bunco is? I am so behind...
Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment