I have tried just clicking on your the X's to see the pictures, but they haven't come up. Maybe I am doing something wrong.
I have no idea why it is doing that, it worked for me earlier. I might re do it... it was good to talk to you, i see what you mean about the bachelor :)
Hey, cute pictures! Your girls look like they have so much fun together! See you at Bunco!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I have tried just clicking on your the X's to see the pictures, but they haven't come up. Maybe I am doing something wrong.
I have no idea why it is doing that, it worked for me earlier. I might re do it... it was good to talk to you, i see what you mean about the bachelor :)
Hey, cute pictures! Your girls look like they have so much fun together! See you at Bunco!
Post a Comment